We’re committed to easy access for everyone:
We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users. As part of our commitment to accessibility, you should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility:
Burlescombe Parish Council is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
How accessible this website is:
Some parts of the website may not work for everyone. Below are known issues that we either need to fix, cannot fix, or do not need to fix right now.
- some tables do not have row headings
- some images do not have image descriptions
- some buttons are not correctly identified
- some error messages are not clearly associated with form controls
What to do if you can’t access parts of this website:
If you need information on this website in a different format – like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille – please contact us.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website:
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website.
If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations, contact us: